Welcome to "Not Your Mother's" Book Club!! We've sifted through book after book after book (you're welcome) to bring you the sauciest, addicting, most riveting books of your life.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Revelation Series by Randi Cooley Wilson



Today we'll be talking about the Revelation Series by Randi Cooley Wilson.  I completely fell in love with this series.  A five book series is LONG - but this one felt like it zoomed by.  Considering I read the entire series in a week - it literally zoomed by.  There is action, suspense, romance, betrayal, mystery - it's got a little bit of everything! You won't be disappointed.  Randi Cooley Wilson weaves this beautiful web of a story that kept me on my toes through all five books.  I loved it - I'll for sure read them all again.

Final Score: 9.5/10 - A new favorite that I will reread many times!
You shouldn't need any incentive to buy these bad boys, but if you need a push - you can purchase all five books for $9.99!! The Revelation Series

Quick Rundown

Eve Collins, a college freshman, finds herself smack dab in the middle of centuries old war where she is the key, and both sides want her for it.  She meets Asher St. Michael and Gage Gallagher, a protector and a rogue protector.  Eve goes through an incredible journey of self-discovery, love, loss, and a war.  With her new family, the St. Michaels, and Gage - Eve transforms into the key to ending the war and saving everything she loves.

Rundown Over.

Heat Index

4.5/5 - These books are meant for 18+ for good reason!! I didn't know this when I started reading the series. The first book had some innuendo, but nothing crazy.  Then, in the second book, BAM - it got romantic REAL quick.  I loved it.  Randi Cooley Wilson is a classy lady, my friends.  The sex scenes weren't so graphic (no dirty dirty talk) that I was uncomfortable.  It was even better, in my humble opinion, because Eve is a virgin for most of the series.  It felt very real how Eve and Asher took steps up to sex - no rushing into everything.  Don't know about you, but that's how my life actually played out!  And the scenes are SMOKING HOT.  Seriously - so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment